Dr. Hauschka Skin Care is carefully formulated to be free of all synthetic preservatives. To keep products fresh and effective prior to and during use, Dr. Hauschka Skin Care uses a number of methods, including:
- Use of natural ingredients with stabilizing properties
- Natural ingredient compositions with a resistance to spoilage
- Quality control testing of raw materials and products throughout production
- Pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing facilities that minimize exposure to contaminants
- Packaging that supports the stability of each product
Please be assured that Dr. Hauschka Skin Care’s holistic approach to formulating and manufacturing supports our commitment never to use synthetic preservatives. If you ever have any questions or concerns, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products use organic alcohol also known as ethanol (i.e., not petroleum-derived isopropyl alcohol). Our alcohol is made by fermenting organic grains with yeast then distilling—the same process used for making alcoholic beverages. The alcohol is denatured using pure essential oils.