Dr. Hauschka Lipstick – good enough for you to EAT
Moisturising with mineral pigments and botanical ingredients such as rose petals, almond oil and carnauba wax.
Dr. Hauschka make-up products highlight natural beauty rather than concealing it. With Dr. Hauschka make-up products that are free from chemical/synthetic fragrances and preservatives it enables women to reveal their inner and outer beauty. What made Dr. Hauschka make-up special is that it balances and adds colour without concealing the skin’s natural vibrancy.As well as using mineral pigments for naturally radiant colours.
Also, Dr. Hauschka make-up was developed in cooperation with professional make-up artists, for vibrant hues that reveal individual nuances on every skin condition. Together with the packaging design it reflects the high-quality content and invites you to reach for the products for the first time.
If you wouldn’t eat toxins and chemicals in your food, don’t put them on your lips!
TOXIN INGESTION THROUGH LIPSTICK
What’s scarier than the idea of eating lipstick is eating lipstick made with the toxins found in conventional makeup. Lipsticks can contain levels of heavy metals, parabens, and chemicals.
Dr. Hauschka’s Quality
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standard
- Free from synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions